How to get your own Smart Monitor Account
Our top of the range unit that features dynamic ultra-high speed EDAM based Power Factor Correction with an in-built Harmonic filtration system. This unit is suitable
for medium to large industrial and commercial sites. The design will reduce your electricity bill and mitigates power quality issues caused by harmonics.
Smart Monitoring Features
- The installation of an iSaver unit will significant improve the electricity efficiency of most industrial and commercial facilities. Total electrical consumption
(KVA) is reduced by up to 22%, together with a reduction in electrical demand (KVA) costs and power utility penalties for electrical inefficiency.
- Our ultra-speed Dynamic Efficiency Module (EDEM) is a state-of-the-art intelligence IP unit that precisely manages all aspects of the unit.
- All iSaver models provide real-time efficiency and improvements in power quality. This ensures that minimal current is switched through capacitors. This increases
longevity as well as enables iSaver to perform efficiently in demanding environments.
- All iSaver models include top quality branded components with high quality materials and workmanship to ensure equipment reliability, efficient operation and
- The iSaver design can be adapted for custom applications that require voltages from 120V to 600V and capacities from 50A x 3 Phase to 1000A x 3 Phase.
- All iSaver designs include surge protection to protect against transient power spikes.
Smart Monitoring Benefits
- The Total Power Bill* of an industrial or commercial establishment is reduced by up to 22%. In some more demanding environments, these savings can be even
- Demand Charge and Power Factor related charges (additional charges imposed by your power provider for low efficiency) are significantly reduced.
- iSaver reduces the wastage and switchgear load caused by low power efficiency, harmonics and heat.
- iSaver will improve the electrical load capability of your facility. Capacity can be improved by as much as 30-35%, effectively avoiding costly
- iSaver will reduce your carbon footprint, contributing significantly to environmental sustainability.
- iSaver reduces your total connected power (KW) requirement from your power provider.